LED BY A BALANCED & INTEGRATED TEAM
The Executive Team
The National Solicitors Alliance was founded by two solicitors, Brian Cunneen and Philip Ó Riada, and one barrister, Martin Canny. They have a diverse range of backgrounds and experience in the legal industry and are its dynamic executive team.
- A barrister with over 14 years in practice working in Dublin and the Eastern Circuit.
- He has a broad civil practice and works in diverse areas from commercial disputes, property and company law to personal injuries.
- Author of the legal textbook on the Limitation of Actions.
- Founder and Managing Partner of O’Malley Cunneen & Mc Carthy Solicitors.
- Over 20 years PQE, of which 13 years were with larger corporate firms, including O'Flynn Exhams Solicitors and A&L Goodbody.
- Specialises in corporate litigation and in particular in employment law.
Philip Ó Riada
- Founding partner of Ó Riada Solicitors with 35 years experience in a wide range of areas of legal practice.
- Previously the Law Agent and still retained as an external solicitor consultant for one of Ireland’s leading public limited companies.
- A founding director of Pieta House.